Anna is the Director of Real Parents. She has a background in English and psychology, but at her best when she's working creatively. Her long list of projects include:
- creatively leading and writing content for the schools-based wellbeing initiative, Manahau.
- as the families and child advisor for the All Right?.
- creating the predominant content and project leading Sparklers,
- co-designing and writing the content for the Kākano app project as part of a research project led by the University of Auckland),
- being a trainer for the cool team at New Zealand Institute of Wellbeing and Resilience, and
- and especially working alongside parents as a facilitator of Incredible Years and as a parent coach.
Anna is also a mum and currently working on developing a growth mindset around her skiing. Not easy when her two children are so keen to tell her how terrible she is at it…(sigh!)